Friday, July 25, 2008

Small Bursts and Proud Wifey!


Well, I had my Dr.'s office call today and I was prescribed a small amount of vitamin b-12. I am so thankful for it too! I am still sluggish, but I can get little bursts of energy which helps me get a lot of little things done! I have done more today than I have in a week!!! HOORAY!

On another note, I am a very proud wife right now as Rex only had one day off this week (yesterday) and he got so much done !! I went to my appointment while he put in a whole new faucet and sprayer for my grandma, and sharpened the lawn mower blade for her as well as cleaned out the entire mower as well. When we got home, he mowed our lawn, watered, started the charcoal grill, got our dog run put together and up, helped cook dinner, bathed the kidos, and got me a bowl of ice cream and a blankie so we could watch a movie! I felt productive without having to really do anything! LOVE YOU REXY!

No comments: