Thursday, July 24, 2008

Take It Easy.... HA!

I literally laughed out loud at the OB today at my 32 week appointment! My blood pressure had dropped from my last few visits going from 110/75 to 95/50. I told her I was feeling very very tired the last few days, along with shortness of breath and being dizzy. She was a bit concerned and told me I needed to take it a lot easier from now on otherwise I would end up on bed rest soon. But when the words of, take care of you first and just rest through out the day as much as you can came out of her mouth I had to laugh at her! My hubby and two kids always seem to come before me, just out of pure habit! I make Rex coffee and breakfast at 4:30 am, go back to bed for a while, make the kids breakfast and get them into the tub then I have breakfast.........then the real fun begins with my daily routine of laundry dishes and tidying up! Rest.....rest... I don't know the meaning of this foreign word! Rex has offered to pick up some of the slack for me, and is going to start bath time at night and loading the dishwasher when he gets home.....I am trying to talk him into building in a laundry shoot for me! That would be awesome! Well, I guess I do what I can and take things as they come!

1 comment:

Jenn Marshall said...

Stupid doctors picking on our blood pressures. lol But look at my experience. This is definitely something you don't want to mess around with. They'll strong-arm your kid out. lol