Sunday, August 10, 2008

How Trace Adkins Ruined My Day!


Yes Mr. Adkins, you truly messed up my whole day!
By Trace having a concert at Cactus Pete's my day is in shambles!

Here is a list explaining how!

1. My kids are thrown off on why daddy isnt home yet resulting in chaos and disarray !
2. Breakfast Lunch and Dinner have all been later because of you!
3. It is 7pm and I DONT know where my husband is! Oh wait yes I do! He's guarding YOUR fans and stage!
4.My lawn will have to wait to be mowed until tomorrow!
5. I missed my early evening nap because Rex isnt here!

So, once again another country singer that I dodnt get to see in concert ruined my day and evening!

I have to have some humor in my topsy turvy day. Rex is working hard and dealing with a lot of people! I on the other hand am answering the question of the day over and over again of "when's daddy going to be home?"

1 comment:

Liz said...

Now I have his songs in my head! ;-)