Monday, August 4, 2008

My New Favorite Things


I love love love love love my new laundry detergent! The Purex natural soap is all natural, the bottle is totally recyclable and the chemicals in it are all natural! PLUS it has a great scent and is hypoallergenic, so I can use it and Joe wont break out and our clothes smell good! It's cheap too and 1 bottle lasts me 2 months in our High efficacy washer! WOO HOO!





I just started buying snuggle fabric softener for our towels and bedding (except Joe's) and man oh man! Things are smellin good in the Bateman house!






Now I have always loved yard sales, but this year has been awesome for yard sales! I will be sad to see the season end!





I LOVE our new dog run! Its great. I don't have to clean up dog poop anymore and I don't have huge holes in my flower beds......sorry doggies, but you are too bad to be in the yard!








And last but not least, I love Coinstar. We save our change for rainy days and cash it in at Coinstar and usually hit the movie theater! I love not having to count everything out and roll it! I will pay the extra few cents to have the machine give me cash!

No comments: