Thursday, August 28, 2008

Taking My Own Advice

I have decided to practice what I preach. Though I am anxious to meet Benjamin and sick of being pregnant, I am trying to take on the mind set, as well as my own advice, that he will come when ready, and the more time he is in me, the healthier he will be when he is born. It is very hard waiting, but I know its best and I trust my wonderful doctors and their expertise knowledge as all 5 of them have been OBGYN's for over 30 years. I think they are pretty trust worthy!
Rex and I are enjoying our time with the boys and alone time with each other for the time being. We both know that as soon as Ben is here, life will be non stop and our time as a family of four is limited.
So, as much as I complain and anticipate a new life coming into our world, I will enjoy the last few days or weeks as much as I can and try to remember every bit of this pregnancy as it will be my last.

No comments: