Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sometimes ..........

At about noon yesterday, Rex and Joe and I were driving around checking out some yard sales, when I started getting some back pains. I thought nothing of it, but then the pain began to worsen, and so on. Walking did not help them go away and then I started cramping and all the signs were there! I called my OB and he said to wait at home a little longer and to come in when they were about 5 min apart from each other (at the time they were about 7-10 apart) so we went home, picked up Trenton from school, had a light dinner so on. The contractions started coming closer, so we began to prepare and load everything up to go to the hospital. As soon as I put my bag in the car and called my family....THEY STOPPED! Dead in their tracks. I had little contractions all night but they were random and not consistent. Go figure! My OB said, it was a good fire drill and we should be prepared for anytime now..................that' what I thought before!!!!!!

No comments: