Thursday, August 21, 2008

Up Down and All Around

There are some words that are just funny to a mom of two. Words such as : nap, clean, rest, quiet, down time ect... the funniest one to me as of this week is bed rest. Two of the funniest words I have ever heard. So yep, bed rest it is for me until Benjamin decides to come or if they need to induce me due to his size or my blood pressure....which by the way is now high. Apparently I like having variety !!!! 145/95 no traces of protein though. He is dropping though and I am already at 2cm dilated. So things are on their way. I go back Wednesday. Until then, I must sit as much as I can, and no hevy duty chores, tasks or walking. FUN STUFF!! I am proud of my 5 year old who knows how to do laundry though! He loves it too! I will take the help where ever I can get it!
Oh yes, I forgot to add, that little Benjamin, like Trenton and Joseph, is what my doctors call sunny side up, meaning he is face up. Also meaning back labor for me! Yippie skippy, at least I know what to expect!!

No comments: