Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cleaning Helps Pass Time!


So, today I decided the best way for me to pass the time ans get my head out of having a baby mode is to clean. After getting rid of a headache that lasted 40 hours........I was surprisingly not sleepy. I cleaned the bathroom top and bottom, swept and mopped the kitchen, got all the dishes cleaned, counters, stove and fridge...clean, I was pretty proud of myself. I think my best bet is to try and NOT think about having Benjamin, and concentrating on what keep me happy, which right now is a clean house! (Maybe that's a good sign of nesting and him coming soon!!!!!!) So, in between cleaning, and playing my new video game, I am stealing the Twilight series from a friend and I should be set to pass all sorts of time! We will see how it goes.

No comments: