Friday, September 26, 2008

My Poor Baby

We finally got him in to do his circumcision today. I cried, and had Rex come to the rescue because I am still terribly hormonal, and for some reason I am even more protective over Benjamin. With Trenton and Joe I felt bad for them and gave them extra snuggles and cuddles with they got theirs done, but for some reason when they took Ben from my arms this afternoon, I broke down. I felt out of control. My poor little baby was being whisked away and was going to come back in pain and not know why. The one down fall to the procedure for me, seeing my boys in pain. Thankfully today is the hardest day and by tomorrow he will be even better, I am thankful they heal quickly !

Pain aside, my little man is a chunky monkey!! Normally at 2 weeks a new born is suppose to be back at birth weight, well my boy is above his birth weigh at 11 days old! The doc was very pleased and happy! I was too as my mastitis has gone away as well, all with no antibiotics ! WOO HOO! Things are on the up and up! No more poking or prodding until Ben is 2months old! The next visit for any of us is Trenton's dental appointment then my 6 week check up. PLUS next week Trenton only has school for two days...a nice restful week ........I am looking forward to it!

No comments: