Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Like The Tags Too Liz

I am guessing this tag is random facts about me type of thing so here it goes...



1. I love the book Fox in Socks. I love reading it and seeing how fast I can read it without messing up. The boys think its soo funny!

2. I have watched every episode of the first 5 seasons of Gilmore Girls 10 times....seasons 6 and 7 about 4 times. I am obsessed.

3. My ipod is filled with about every type of music there is possible. Country, rock, punk, a little rap, classical, you name it I have it!

4. I LOVE baking cupcakes. Jenn got me a great cupcake cook book for my birthday and I am so excited to try more of the recipes.

5. I like making grocery lists, budgeting, and planning things just to see it on paper. Its a weird obsession but I cannot help it. Even random trips to the store, I make a list on the way.

6. I grit my teeth when I cook. I feel relaxed and happy while cooking but I find myself with a clenched jaw the whole time.

7. I hate January and February out of all the months. They are just icky to me............. gray snowy and cold, I just dont like them!

No comments: