Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanks for the GENES Grandma

So the past few weeks, I have not felt well at all. Really sick, tired all the time (more than usual) I just did not feel right. I went into the dr. on Monday and from what he could tell right away was that I was developing sever anemia , a common problem my grandma has and her mom had, and my potassium levels were really low making me sick, and nauseated thanks birth control. I got a call back today from the dr. telling me I also have a kidney infection and that if the iron supplements he put me on did not start helping me soon, a lot more would start going wrong. SO I have a week to get to feeling better, or else it will be a lot more blood work and testing. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Yikes! You'll be in my prayers. I swear, there's just nothing like running on zero energy. I hope the iron helps and QUICK!