Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day Four... Can I Do This Alone??

Day four is going well, but I am very sleepy. I am wondering if I should get a Biggest Loser contest with family and friends started up to make it more worth while! It was great motivation last time!!

Other than that, yesterday was an off day. I was so exhausted and had not eaten all day, so Rex and i picked up Dominos toasted sandwiches. Bad Bad Bad Sara!!! I think my next grocery shopping list will help though, I can be more prepared.

Past the eating better and exercise, life is stressful and upside down as usual. Appointments, re-scheduling appointments, company coming over, company canceling, family being ... well family.. it is just non stop sometimes!! Bring it on! I will take the challenge and live to see the next day!
My new saying that I found online

wake up
survive
go to bed

1 comment:

Jenn Marshall said...

I'd do Biggest Loser again!!! It was great motivation! I need to get back on track with my weight, too, so don't feel bad. I've been HORRIBLE with my eating and my exercise is nil.