The night of the Fiesta Bowl, THE GAME OF THE SEASON for BSU, I used my trusty DVR and went shopping!! 90% off Christmas items at TARGET! WOOO HOO!!This is $500.00 worth of Christmas Cheer for $50.00!!
12.00 Christmas Tree!!
A beautiful quilted Christmas Tree Skirt.Normally $30.00 our price, $3!
Bateman Stockings!
I love love love these!! Cute candy cane (Chinese take out style) boxes pretty big too, for $0.19 !! I got a bunch!
Our 10.00 6ft tree
10 rolls of wrapping paper, 2.50!!

Here is my baby girl!! So cute !! Miss Charlotte Louise!
2 comments:
Holy cow, you scored! I'm crazy about the ornaments you got. And the trees! After I read your Facebook post about the sale, since I needed to go to Target anyway for groceries, I went through the Christmas aisle, too. It was pretty picked over, but I got some wrapping paper, gift bags and some Christmas candy. And it was all around $0.19! That is the BEST kind of shopping. Thanks for the tip!
And thanks for the encouragement on potty-training. After six pairs of wet underpants today, I'm beginning to feel disheartened...you know, like I'm doing something totally wrong? Like, maybe there's a better way to do it? But I don't know of any, so until someone tells me different, this is what we're doing. Anyway, I appreciate the happy sentiments. It's nice to hear from someone who's recently survived it. :-)
great deals!!!
Post a Comment