Saturday, January 9, 2010

So Far

This year has been one lesson after another. I hope it is not like this all year.

I am sure it is all for a good reason and I know we will make it through. Just tough.

The boys and I are really super sick. Mine is in the beginning stages of pneumonia, and the boys have sky high fevers.

We have found some ups and downs to owning your own home. Good news, our property value went up, Bad news, our mortgage went up 100.00. Bleh. Good news, we are shutting off cell phones this month and getting a land line, so that saves us about what it will cost us in mortgage and the land line.

Having some tough times with some friends, but I know it will work out, and all will be right with the world.

Life it tough sometimes and you have to truly put your faith into Heavenly Father and trust that all is for a reason.

Hope all of you are doing better!!

3 comments:

Kyle and Shara Gibson said...

Sorry you are having such a tough time lately! I hope you all get feeling better quickly!!

the nice one said...

it's tough your year has started out so rough!! hopefully things start looking up soon. keep your chin up!!

Liz said...

We're sending you lots of hugs and good thoughts. I hope things turn around soon! In the meantime, remember that you are an inspiration for a lot of us out here...we very much admire what you do. :-)