Wow, talk about no time anymore!!
So, to say the least, work is keeping me busy and so is the fam!
Here are some recent events-
1. I LOVE my job even though I come home so physically exhausted I can barely move, yet dig up the energy to play with the boys.
2. I am learning a lot about the people in my life who really care. Some hard life lessons, but things I have needed to learn.
3. I am so glad Rex is getting the chance to know the boys a little better. Being gone SO much for SO long, he really missed out on a lot.
4. Rex is on his way to getting his priesthood VERY soon!
5. I learned how to make AWESOME pie crust
6. Trenton is still doing GREAT in school. He is now reading at a 4th grade level. We are having some attention to detail issues and some boredom issues, but his teacher is working with him more and giving him some new tasks that are getting him back in the groove.
7. Ben is talking like crazy! He sings all the time and is speaking in 2-3 word sentences.
8. Joe is writing more and more every day. He loves to write his name and count. He is really coming into his own.
9. We start temple lessons soon!! HOORAY!
10. When life seems like it should be the most crazy, stressful and chaotic, it is the most peaceful, joyous, and uplifting!
1 comment:
So many good things in one post! It's great to hear you sound so good.
I'm so excited for you to go to the temple! I'm here if you have any questions or anything, just FYI. ;-)
Post a Comment