Friday, April 9, 2010

Lots O' Pics

So here is an assortment of pictures for your viewing pleasure!



Me after my first day of actually working. Got my Jo Jo and my Scruffy. I was SO tired!


Benji riding cool.

Gotta love those baby blues!

Egg coloring and General Conference!

Egg coloring and listening to General Conference. It was a great day!


All our eggs

Multi -colored!

We had too much fun with the egg dye

Playing with egg dye


The Gang's all here!

Oh what fun


Big and Little!!


My Scruffy Puppy! He is my doggy through and through. He sleeps with me, follows me everywhere, and loves me and I love him!

Playing around.


Benji after getting in trouble for trying to run in the road. Poor kid. You can see his cute dimple up by his eye though! I love that, just not the tears.


Fun day!


Where are the eggs??????


Hunting eggs



Easter dinner! Ham, turkey, scalloped potatoes, mashed potatoes, dressing, green beans, corn, bread, and gravy!

Apple pie !! I used apples I canned in the fall, and a fantastic pie crust recipe I got from a great lady at church!

In the oven it goes!


I made home made pot pie! I t was SO yummy. I will post the pie crust recipe I got at church later.


The chihuahua puppies and mommy!


The spare room/ office. play room is DONE!!



Inside the new room! Just some sanding and painting and it is DONE!!!

No comments: