Last week, I started to feel the pressure, this week, I feel like the picture above. I have so much going on right now, I feel a little overwhelmed.
I have a HUGE history paper due by Friday, and to be honest, I fall asleep every time I read the book. It is not one of the most riveting times in history, and the writing is a bit dry.
I have to get everything ready for San Fran.
I have a TON of reviews to write still.
Thankfully it is Stake Conference next Sunday, so I don't have to worry about the bulletin this week, but I do have to give the opening prayer for the Saturday Session.
Relief Society meeting to organize (help organize and run)
I have a health test next week, smack in the middle of us being in California.
And then there is the other stuff: laundry, dishes, dusting, sweeping, mopping, ironing, cooking, doing pre school work with Joe, doing pre school work with Ben, gardening, preparing to can the food from my garden, lawn work, and putting up a new fence. ( I LOVE all of these things) but it is seeming harder to get everything done.
It will all be worth it in the end, and I will get some balance down soon, I hope!
1 comment:
you can do it! and because you have so much on your plate, don't forget to say your prayers and read your scriptures at least 5 minutes a day! trust me it will make everything else fall into place! oh and you will do great at stake conference!
Post a Comment