Thanksgiving Dinner Menu
Appetizers
Carrot sticks
Stuffed celery
Pickles
Chex Mix
Crackers
French Onion and Ranch Dip
Pumpkin Swirl Bread
Main Course
Citrus Turkey
Cranberry Stuffing
Turkey Stuffing
Funeral Potatoes
Buttery Carrots
Southern Butter Rolls
Cranberry Sauce
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows
Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows
Dessert
Pumpkin Pie
Cherry Pie
Banana Pudding
Butterscotch Gingerbread Cookies
Homemade Whipped Cream to Top
Beverages
Hot Cocoa
Eggnog Tea
Eggnog
Cider
We are having Rex's co worker over for our family dinner, so I thought I would print up a nice menu for the occasion. The boys are making place cards and dinner mats. Should be fun! I think I am going to drop dead after dinner though.
5 grateful things
* I LOVE THIS FONT * holiday spirit * starting fresh in things * long hot showers * Toy Story Marathons
5 grateful things
* I LOVE THIS FONT * holiday spirit * starting fresh in things * long hot showers * Toy Story Marathons
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, can I come?!
Post a Comment