Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Five

1. Trenton to me : when i walk home its like a half a mile!

Me: not its not Trenton, its 2 blocks, that is not even a quarter of a mile. 

Trenton: Oh. maybe it is more like a penny of a mile then.


2. I am entering a cookie baking competition! Maybe... it sounds like fun though!


3. I successfully planned out 31 meals, bought them all, and have them written down on the calendar. We saved a TON of bucks this month!


4. I have all my goodies to make a big old Thanksgiving dinner. I love making holiday meals! 


5. The boys are doing great and I love them to pieces! Trenton is soaring in school, Joe is so ready to take on Kindergarten, and Ben is excelling as a 2 year old in all aspects (talking, shapes, colors, counting and more) ! We are so blessed!




5 grateful things
* Cool cloudy days  * new babies * Tylenol  * Cocoa * Turkey Hands!

No comments: