I don"t know why, but I have been in one heck of a mood the past few days. Just can't seem to kick the angst out of my soul....hmm. I have been honestly trying to lift my spirits in any way possible, but man it has been hard.
I have been super sleepy and just not feeling well, stressing already over school, and everything is bothering me.
I am ready for fall. Sick and tired of mowing and watering the lawn, ready to can the rest of my garden stuff so I can be done with it, ready for the boys to start school, ready for answers to questions I have been asking....ready for other angsty people to snap out of it. Just READY!
I am flummoxed....
5 grateful for things today-extra $ that I will get back next week, leftover night so I didn't have to cook, time to calm down before making a fool out of myself, smores, warm fuzzy jar,fresh basil!
No comments:
Post a Comment