Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Week One

It is my first week of school. I have to say, next to the last week of school, the first week is my favorite. I am already done with my work for the first week. I like not stressing over it all and like to get it out of the way. The boys start school on September 6th. I really wish we started at the same time or if they started before me. It has been hard to get my work done trying to entertain all three of them. Joe is very excited to start school. I hope it all goes well for them. I cannot believe that I will have two kids in school now. Its crazy!

I am proud to announce I have not bought diapers in 3 whole weeks! It is AMAZING. It is the first time in 8 years! WOOO HOO! It is very liberating.. I have to say. Benjamin is officially out of toddlerhood and into the stages little boyhood. Where is time going?????

Trenton..my Trenton.He is so big and tall and just a big ole mama's boy! I love it. He is going to pass me up in height very soon. He is already past my shoulder! Crazyness I tell you! It is a theme at the Bateman house!

My 5 grateful things from the past 5 posts-----
school-learning-books-family-prayer-fasting-sleep-set bedtimes-schedules-learning true patience-faith-cleaning-canning-fruit-meals plans-planing-hot showers- FHE- time-cars-cooking-cookbooks-yardsales-my calling

No comments: