Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 30

Self Portrait.
Honestly--- I admire all of you who post pictures of yourself no matter what your condition may be. I have realized over the past month or so, that I am very self conscious in most situations. It's odd, I never use to be. In keeping with my honest mood... I think it came along slowly as I had the boys. My weigh it harder and harder to get off with each child and I am about 60 pounds more than I was 10 years ago, and I am not ok with that. I don't like seeing people from high school on random events, or even old friends I haven't seen in a few years, just because i don't want them to see me. I know, it sounds horrible, but that is how it is. I have been working on this the past few weeks and it sure is helping. 15lbs are gone, and i have gotten some new clothes, make up and do - dads to boost myself up. It is working.

So here is my self portrait and what I put my all into.


No comments: