Saturday, December 3, 2011

Anxiety ..

I am having a tough time this year. I want to enjoy the holiday season, but the past few days, it feels like it is all going by too fast. I am actually getting anxiety about Christmas coming too quickly and not having enough time to enjoy it. Weird.... I have finals and school does not end for me until the 12th. Our month is packed full already on top of it all. We have a big mutual planned for Wednesday, I'm trying to get everything together for Young Women's for the first of the year, Rex's company Christmas party is the 11th, my math final is the 12th, Joe's birthday the 13th, 12 days of Christmas for a family in the ward starts the 13,  We get our patriarchal blessings the 15th, our ward Christmas party the  16th, a baptism the 17th, ---- it all feels like 1000 pounds weighing on my chest for some reason. Anti anxiety medication anyone? I am seriously contemplating it. I should be excited about the hustle and bustle of it all, not sad and antsy. Its weird. I am sure it will all come together, I just want to be able to kick back and relax. ---- Ok, breath----

 Here is our cute overly decorated Christmas tree. I love it though.

 
 
Here is a cute picture of Zeke in the boys' fort.
5 grateful things 
Church tomorrow-a centered and balanced husband- a day off from school-prayers- snowmen 

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh, I hate that stupid anxiety. You DO have a lot going on! I hope you can enjoy the little moments in between all the crazy.

Your tree is beautiful. I love it too!