Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gingerbread Girl and Chippy, Our Elf

 The boys had a blast decorating our ginger bread girl. They decided it, not me. 

 Finished product



I have created a cheaper version of Elf on a Shelf... we requested the plush elf instead of the other elf that comes with the book. It works very well. 
So, I present, Chippy, our Elf on the Shelf. 

Day one: He turned our milk blushing green!!!



 Day 2: He TP'd our tree!!! 

 


Day 3- He decided to be nice today and left the boys winter  watermelon toothpaste.

Chippy has been a fun addition to our holiday fun!

5 grateful things
PRAYER-choosing my attitude- Rex--a new day-enjoying the holidays 

3 comments:

jolyne77 said...

You are an amazing Momma. I love you.

Country Girl Believer said...

Awe... our elf is Chip. How fun! Enjoy and have a very blessed Christmas!

Jenn Marshall said...

Funny!

Thanks for the cute card! Trenton's cursive is AWESOME! :)