It started out as-
Not so much fun pregnancy stuff that scared me at 2am
Rex coming home at 6am telling me he has to go in early to work tonight
Me having to no re arrange my whole evening schedule because of this change
We forgot to take out the trash bins last night, so the cans are full for a whole week
I stubbed my toe on the baby gate and it is now purple and hurts very badly
I don't get to sleep in tomorrow... grrr.
The positive in it all
I am feeling better this morning and little peanut is fine
Rex will have overtime on his next check which is always good
Plans are easy to change and not that big of a deal
Trash bins are full, but hey, I don't have to drag them back up to the house
Purple is pretty and hey now I have a toe that is purple and I can enjoy its unique hues and tones
I will get an early start on my Saturday and make the most of my calling and getting leadership training.
Ok, it's going to be a good day, it's going to be a good day, it's going to be a good day.
No matter how frustrating life gets, they are all worth it!
1 comment:
Um. Yea for you. So much. I love this post! Especially the part about enjoying all the hues of your purple toe. :-) I hope the day ended better than it started! *Hugs!*
Post a Comment