Friday, March 2, 2012

Some Days

Some days are better than others. I did not think my emotions would be so up and down. I want to say now, I am SO SO sorry Liz. I truly know how you feel now, and it really stinks when some one else gets pregnant after your loss. It is hard to be happy, and share joy with someone when your heart still aches. I hope you are feeling better.

My heart is still tender and my wonderful husband is putting up with me so well. I just feel like a big 'ol train wreck. I am pushing on though, and taking things day by day. Monday, I start hitting the gym again and getting into a healthier state in order to start trying at this baby thing again.

At first Rex and I were going to wait until August or September to try again for another baby, but I think April sounds fine with me. I don't want to wait. Selfish and demanding, I know, but hey.. I'M THE MOMMY. So there. Rex agrees too :)

Here's hoping tomorrow is better.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hugs times a million. Darn emotions! Not to mention HORMONES! I'm so sorry this was a tough one. I know that you know it'll get better...but that doesn't always help when you just want to cry. Sending you lots of love. Let me know if I can do anything!

kmsathre said...

Hey Sara. Just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking of you. I'm really sorry for your loss. I wish you all the best in trying for another baby. I hope you are getting better with each day!