Friday, June 1, 2012

HOORAY! And... Hmmmmm

Washing machine is FIXED! I am grateful we were able to replace the pump and not have to buy a brand new machine. I am very thankful for all the people who let us use their washer's the past week! I would have gone batty with out getting laundry done.


Seems to be a lot of soul searching going on the past few days. Here it is summer vacation.. and all I am thinking about is school. I am feeling a bit lost. The only things I know for sure are :
I want to graduate in the spring
I DO NOT want to continue in education
 I want a manageable class load
 I want a degree in something I like
I want a degree in something I can use

I am in between History and English right now. History degree is looking pretty tempting right now, as I wold only have 7 classes left. English I would have 10 classes... 5 per semester OUCH! That would be 18 credits each semester. Can you say grouchy mommy??? Hmm. I just don't know. Life has changed so much and the things that seemed so important two years ago, just aren't any more. I want to finish what I start though.

No comments: