Monday, May 13, 2013

A Really Long Day

Have you ever lost your wallet? I have not in a very long time. Today, it got lost. Saturday, Rex and Andrea took ALL the kids ( including Evelyn) out and about for the day while I slept off a migraine. I had my pocketbook in the diaper bag and it got misplaced through out the day, and we did not realize this until today. I have my entire life in my pocketbook, as I do not have a purse right now since I have to tote around a diaper bag. I really tried hard to keep my calm and not oober freak out on everyone and destroy my day. I prayed, a lot, and turned the house upside down, just in case it was misplaced on my watch. Then I went into Plan B mode and started planning out what I needed to cancel, renew, re order and replace. Rex finally backtracked enough  and found it at a store in Twin Falls. I was so very very thankful! On top of the suppressed hysteria of the lost wallet, Joe was throwing up all day, and Evelyn had a dr.'s appointment. It was a day to remember and forget all in the same! I am ready for a new day.

No comments: