Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 5th, 2013

 Benji and Evie!
 
 
These boys sure love their sister!
 
We all got little stuff done around the house today. The garden is weed infested, and I managed to tame it down some. Bleh. I am not feeling it much this year, but we are pressing on and tending it as we should.
 
 Miss Evelyn is cooing, smiling and rolling to her side and from side to belly already. She is strong and full of smiles!
 

 She is a huge ray of sunshine all the time!
 
 
The big news today.... I got my Parapro Assessment score back today. Basically the state board test that I had to take in order to graduate.  
 I scored 476/480 I was pretty excited!
 
One more semester, and I will graduate. Then onto ISU or BSU to start my speech therapy degree. I am so excited! Today was a great day!

No comments: