Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7th, 2013

 
This was my yard sale find from Saturday. I love it. Did you know that the feminine form of aviator is aviatrix? Who knew? I did not. I have had my nose in this book for a good portion of the day.
 
We did not make it to church today. I was sadden. After our walk last night we came home, and my body was aching. I thought I would be better this morning, but ended up worse. I think my SPD is not all the way healed from having Evelyn. I am heading to the chiropractor this week. I hope it offers some relief.
 
Not much else to report. Tomorrow is Monday, which oddly enough, I enjoy. It is always a fresh start to a new week. Rex's birthday is coming up on Wednesday. I hope we can pull off a fun day for him!
 

1 comment:

Liz said...

You're such a nerd. I love you.

Congrats on passing your test! That's fantastic. And Evelyn is SO FLIPPING CUTE in the pictures on your last post! I wish we could get her and Paige together and take some pictures. The world might implode from the combined cuteness, but it would be worth it.