Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 9th, 2013

 
I have been honestly feeling awful lately. My allergies have been so out of control this season. It is so bad that I have gotten an eye infection in both eyes, a sinus infection on top of having complications with my tailbone and hip alignment. This has all made me exhausted. I feel like I am running at half speed all the time.
 
In other news, Evelyn is teething already. She is doing pretty well with is all, but is not sleeping as sound through the night. I cannot complain though, she is still sleeping a good 6+ hours a time, so I am still spoiled.
 
Tomorrow is Rex's birthday! Woo hoo! I am making him a 3 layer German chocolate cake. It is a surprise, and the first time I have made it in about 20 years. ( Oh my goodness that makes me sound old!) Past the cake, I am not sure what else we are doing. The boys think that we should go to Skateland, and I think we should stay home ( selfishly ---but that is how tired I am right now) We will see how the day goes.
 

No comments: