Monday, July 15, 2013

June 15th, 2013

 
Something pretty to look at today.
 
Today was overall a good day. We are gearing up to start school again. The boys and I started planning out our curriculum, and figuring out what they wanted to learn. Benji is excited to start "kindergarten" this school year. There is a lot to plan and do now with 3 boys in full swing with school. We were going to start tomorrow, but I still have a lot to plan and organize.
 
We are planning to have  yard sale soon, so that is in the process, and the piles of useless stuff are mounting. I like getting rid of stuff. I am not a fan of "stuff" at all. I am ready to have my house back and not so much "stuff" hanging around.
 
On the down turn of things today, I am so sick of having animals. I love animals, but I am done with them in my house. After these dogs, we are done having pets until the children are out of the house. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but it is just too much.
 
I hope tomorrow is emotionally better for me. Some days are harder than others trying to deal with everything life throws at you. But it is all a process. I think part of my poopy mood today has to do with not feeling well. My eye infection is getting better, but it is draining still.
 
Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: