Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Catch Up.. Again

I am falling off the wagon already. Christmas threw me for a loop. I need to get some pictures on here from Christmas.
It was a fun Christmas. Unique and far different from any other, but amazing all the same. We gave. That was the biggest part of our Christmas. We gave to family highly in need. The great part of it all, was they never asked for a thing. They were content and happy in what they already had, which was not much. It made giving to them that much more enjoyable.
 This Christmas was a first of many.The first Christmas without either one of my Grandmothers, the first Christmas with my dad in 13 years, and the first Christmas we had large amounts of people to share it with.
 I survived my first week as Primary President, barley, but I have a good team with me. Next week we switch schedules and it should be chaotic and crazy, but I am sure we will settle in soon!
 The kiddos are all content and still in Christmas comas with their tablets and toys. They are all so cute, and grateful. They keep thanking us over and over for their gifts. It is so much fun.
 So, taking on another week! My uncle is in Boise recovering from surgery. Last week he passed out, was life flighted to Boise, where they found a tumor the size of a softball pressing on his brain. He had surgery, but is struggling with his memories. It is going to be a long road. Keep him in your prayers!
 Until tomorrow. I hope I will get pictures uploaded.

No comments: