Monday, July 29, 2013

July 28th, 2013

 
Today, well, was not as I planned. I was all ready for church, even after Evelyn decided to be wide awake at 2am, and determined to get everyone there and have a wonderful Sabbath day. 7am hit and so did the migraine. I tell ya, there are sometimes my body really upsets me. I am trying to get myself on track with eating and exercising, yet I still have all these problems. I really hope I get to feeling better soon. I am taking magnesium, multi vitamins, juicing, and eating really well, for the most part Rex and I have been walking almost every night ( about 3 miles) and yet I still feel awful. Bleh.
 
In other news, I am seeing the benefits of not having social media. There are some days I really miss it, and a lot of people I want the constant communication with, but it is better in the long run to have it out of my life. Facebook honestly almost felt toxic to me. I don't want to come across judgmental, or better than anybody, but it seems to be a place for boasting, negativity, button pushing, and getting attention for every life event. At least that is how I feel about it, and know why I don't need it in my life anymore. I just wish I could have more contact. It is making me break out of my shell through. I have made a lot more phone calls and written letters to family and friends.
 
Past that, things are going well.

No comments: