Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January 7th, 2014

 Joe's Baptism Day!!
 
 I am so blessed to have such a great man who is able to do great things for our family!
 
 
 I am so proud of this kid!
 
 The boys !
 
 
Joe and his Evelyn!
 
 
 
Only a week into the year, and it has been busy already! We had Joe's baptism, basketball is starting for the boys, we got a new puppy, and Evelyn is SO close to walking. I swear, that girl never tires. Literally. She never sleeps. She is a busy busy girl, who does not have time for such shenanigans. She reminds me a lot of how Trenton was when he was a baby; super sensitive to temperature, texture, and thirst or hunger. This is means that if anything is slightly wrong, she is awake and slightly fussy. She is just a go getter!
 
Trenton is starting in "big kid" basketball. Practices during the week, and games at the middle school. This is great, and he is doing well with it all.
 
Joe starts basketball Saturday.. they both do, and Rex and I have to spilt up Saturday mornings so someone is at each one of their games, as they coincide.
 
Benji starts Kindergarten basketball camp right when Joe and Trenton's basket ball season ends. So January and February, we live-eat- and breath basketball.
 
In other news, I got confirmation today, that I have officially graduated!! WOO HOO!
 
Now, onto life without my schooling, and focus on more of my kidos! 

1 comment:

Liz said...

Congrats on all the good news! Sure wish I could hug you in person. :-)